Since Halloween just round the corner, I figured a creepy nail art would be the perfect DIY. So, in this video I m going to show you a super easy Halloween nail art tutorial that will creep the HELL out of anyone.
Things that you will need are:
- Pink and red nail paints. (I m using Kiss me Pink and Downtown Red from Maybelline)
- A Nail Polish Remover
- A ball of cotton
- A Black Pencil Eye liner
D.I.Y steps: VIDEO
- Start by painting the nails with Pink nail polish. I have used the Maybelline Kiss me Pink shade from Coloshow
- Over the pink nail polish, apply a coat of a deep red nail paint. I have used the Downtown red shade from Coloshow.
- Next, ad a few drops of nail polish remover on to a ball of cotton and lightly dabb it on to the painted nails. start from the ends and push towards the corners to make the nail polish spread on to the fingers. (P.S. The messier the better)
- After this, take dollops of red nail paint and let it drip on to the fingers. Doesn’t it already look like I have blood oozing from my hands? Brrr…
- Once it dries completely, take a black pencil eye liner to draw on the knuckles and muscles of your hand. This will give definition and make your hand look like a skeleton hand.
- Rub the eye liner over the nails as well, to make the nails look really dirty (like that of a zombie!).
Spooky Halloween Nail art DIY Blood on my Nails and Hand
There doesn’t it look freaky real? Add to this a dummy knife dipped in fake blood and you are ready to send chills down people’s spines.
Now this is the easiest and ghastly Halloween nail art that will creep the hell out of anyone. What’s more, it’s absolutely simple and easy to create; I had a lot of fun making this tutorial. Hope you enjoyed watching it too .
Wishing you all a spooky Halloween. Take care.