Indian couture has defined itself time and again and, this time it has borrowed heavily from menswear. Androgyny is ‘in’ this Fall. From Paris to the Indian runways, this trend has seeped into the traditional attires of womenswear.
Indian wardrobe essential – embroidered waistcoats for ethnic look
These waist-coat inspired jackets have their own impact when worn over bright anarkalis.
Bollywood Style code
Indian embroidered waistcoats for ethnic look bollywood style – Esha Gupta
The leading lady of Chakravyuh, Esha Gupta was spotted in one of these rich Burgundy waistcoats donned over an orange Anarkali at her movie promotions. The lavish gold work on the lapel and borders made it very traditional and appealing. The velvet of the waistcoat added a royal touch to the ensemble.
Indian embroidered waistcoats for ethnic look bollywood style – Nargis
Nargis Fakhri was seen wearing an embroidered waist coat in black with gold zari work. The orange Anarkali with golden borders complemented the waistcoat in a big way. The embellished jacket placed Nargis a notch higher in the traditional Indian wear segment. This lady is stylish and we can all take a cue from her on how to wear this look. We slightly prefer this look from the above.
How to Wear the Embroidered Waist-Coat
Stylists are pairing Indian ethnic ensembles with a smart pair of waistcoat with traditional embroidery techniques in rich fabrics and colors. Here are the valuable tips from Glamcheck on how to wear the Embroidered Waist Coat.
Indian attire embroidered waistcoats for ethnic look bollywood style
Check out boutiques and designer showrooms for a super impressive waist coat that gives a traditional look. Mixing traditional elements with various forms of style is a secret that many fashionistas follow. You need to experiment and up your game.The ones in rich velvet fabrics and royal colours are fit for a traditional evening affair.
Pair it with the Ethereal Sari
- A sari is a great outfit to pair your jacket with. Wear your embroidered waist-coat over your blouse
- Pair it with lots of bangles and a pair of drop earrings
- Metallic gold eye-shadow and glossy peach lips will be effective with this look
- Carry an embroidered box-clutch with it and cut your nails short to sport darker hues
- Wear kohl and apply three coats of mascara to add volume to your lashes
- Style your hair into a chignon and walk out in style
Pair it with the Anarkali
- Pair an embroidered waistcoat in wine or black with gold or silver zari work
- Wear it over an Anarkali, it will look really cool, trust me on this
- Pair your look with gold bracelets and statement rings. Beautiful danglers can be your pick if you choose to leave out the neckpiece
- Keep your make-up prim and proper. Accentuate the eyes with a lot of mascara. Deep smoky eyes will lend sultriness
- A peach blush, soft wavy curls just like the two Bolly beauties will elevate your style
- You can also go for a loose chignon and show off those dazzling danglers
- Carry a jewelled clutch and wear a neat French manicure
- Sexy black peep-toes or gold ones will blend with your ensemble
- Keep in mind, too much of anything will only spoil your look. Keep the focus on the waist coat and see yourself showered with compliments.
Bollywood Style – Indian embroidered waistcoats ethnic
Tip: Checkmate your friends on a traditional evening-out with this fabulous wear. Keep them guessing to where your style secret lies; the embroidered jacket, of-course! We can see you dressed like a Princess on your night-out. Tell us all about the fun you had because we will be waiting to hear how you experimented with our tips.
You can also send us your pictures so that we can post it in our section, Glamchic.
Indian Photo Agency