“A thing of beauty is a joy forever.”- John Keats
Talented actress Sridevi possesses a face you can’t forget in a hurry, and having bagged the Best Actor Female (Jury) Award at the Zee Cine Awards 2013 makes her all the more appealing to her fans all across the globe.
The night of the award ceremony saw the beautiful actress gracing the red carpet in a Sabyasachi sari. She looked ethereal in the simplicity of the look. The small nuances of make-up were very well perfected by the lady. A bright Fuchsia pout gripped the limelight and added brilliance to her look.
Timeless Beauty Look
DIY – Sridevi’s Ethereal Beauty Look
Sridevi wore her dark silky hair loose and open at the awards night. A flawless skin fused with a pink blush and bright fuchsia lips completed her look. Classy!
Get the Look
This look needs a clear skin and hair that glows from within. The actress has followed a healthy diet and exercise to achieve such fabulous skin. But if you want this look in an hour, here’s our guide to show you how:
The Silky-Curled Locks:
- Know your hair type- For thin hair use a voluminising shampoo and conditioner and for thick, coarse hair choose a moisturising shampoo and conditioner
- After conditioning wash your hair with cold water as it will seal the cuticles of your hair making it shinier
- You can also wet your hair with cold beer, this is a full-proof method of getting a silky mane
- Apply a serum with heat-protection on your hair
- Blow-dry your hair at home by parting your hair in sections. Blow-dry them one by one
- Use a paddle brush to comb your hair from underneath in straight motion
- Now, use a round brush and set the heat of blow-dryer to medium. Roll your hair section by section at the bottom with the brush and blow-dry them
You will achieve silky curled locks in no time.
The Flawless Makeup
DIY makeup Sridevi pink lips
- After the basic beauty regimen of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, follow it up with a concealer to hide the blemishes and spots
- Now, apply a foundation evenly on your skin tone
- A pink blush on the apple of your cheeks will set the tone of your look
- Wear a subtle pink eye-shadow and liner on your eyes
- The focus should be on your fuchsia lips, so apply a bit of foundation on your lips to make the lipstick stay longer
- Outline your lips with the same shade of liner and fill it with lip color
For more detailed pink look visit the article, How To Wear Pink Lipstick. Your look is done! Sport this look with traditional ensembles and grab attention!
Indian Photo Agency