Kareena Kapoor Khan was invited at the ‘Title Waves’ book store by HarperCollins Publishers India and Title Waves to launch author Richa Lakhera’s book, ‘Garbage Beat’ on the 23rd of December, 2012.
The book was described as, “A scandalous novel set in the big bad world of entertainment, television from a writer who has been roaming the corridors of entertainment journalism for several years.”
Kareena Kapoor Khan chose a blush Anarkali suit by designer Shehla Khan, who is fast becoming a go-to-designer for Bollywood belles. The dupatta formed the eye-catching element of the ensemble, as it was enshrouded in paisley and floral embroidery.
The suit had tiny silver ‘bootis’ all over and sheer sleeves with embellished cuffs. She accessorized her ensemble with a huge diamond ring on her finger and gorgeous diamond danglers in floral design which were set in gold.
Hair & Makeup
Kareena Kapoor hairstyle 2013
The actress has a flawless complexion that bedazzles you; the beauty needn’t work too hard on her make-up because she looks as beautiful as ever without it too.
Kareena Kapoor smile
Her makeup for the event consisted of sensuous smoky-eyes, a hint of pink blush and a glossy pink pout.
Get the Look
Kareena Kapoor 2013
- An Anarkali suit in a shade of blush/flesh or pastels should be your pick
- Embellished ones with all-over embroidery or zari work should be reserved for special occasions like a marriage or other traditional affairs
- Wear an Anarkali with little embroidery work on the cuffs, neck and border for other formal events. You can also choose an Anarkali with a heavily embellished dupatta to focus the attention away from the plain suit
- Carry a neutral coloured clutch in your palm; a sequined one for the night and embroidered one for the day
- Co-ordinated or neutral peep-toes/sandals can be the choice of your foot wear
- Go for smoky-eyes, a glossy pout and a hint of blush. Keep your hair open and side-swept for more appeal.
- Carry this look with aplomb like our Bolly queen, Kareena Kapoor Khan.