The sultry Bipasha Basu embodied the careless beauty of a woman when she attended an event in a shimmery gold gown and loose curls. Her flawless skin, artistic eyes and ethereal body gleamed like a thousand suns!
Bipasha Basu wore her locks in a neat mess, her chignon was loose and curls floated along her face and grazed her shoulders. The hair was secured with a golden hair-band that sat prettily on her crown.
DIY Bipasha Basu Grecian Hair & Dewy Makeup
The lady sported a winged-eye and soft dewy make-up that went perfectly with her incandescent skin. She completed her look with soft coral lips and a hint of blush.
Beauty! Beauty! Beauty!
Get the Look
This heavy-duty look can be achieved in just a few simple steps. Read our tips below:
A Soft, Messy Chignon
Bipasha Basu Grecian Hairstyle Dewy Makeup
- The hair needs to be held up in a slightly messy chignon. For that, you need to shampoo and condition your hair first
- Use a mousse to soften and protect your hair from heat. Curl your hair with tongs
- The curls should be wavy and soft
- After curling your hair, pull it up with your hands and make a chignon
- Do not put effort in making it neat
- Secure a pretty shimmery hair band on your crown and take out a few curls down your shoulders
Your chignon-ed up do is complete and you can now follow-up with the make-up tips.
The Incandescent Face and The Winged-eye Look
Bipasha Basu makeup winged eyeliner
- Cleanse tone and moisturize your face. We always tell you to follow this regime religiously to have a healthy, glowing skin
- Be very careful of the products you choose. Test the products on your skin before buying them
- Always go for reputed brands that don’t use animals for experiments; support brands that are animal-friendly
- Now, start with the primer. Apply it well on your face to wipe out the blemishes
- Foundation is the next step after the base primer. Blend it well on your skin and use your finger tips for smoothness
- A compact can be used to blend the foundation on your skin
- Use a thick brush while applying your blush. Apply a pink or peach blush on your skin, according to your skin type
- Use a white liner to line the inner lid so that, your eyes seem big and beautiful
- Now, use a thin line of kohl to rim the lower lid
- A thick black liner should be used to give a winged effect to your eyes
- Be careful of the shape you give to your eyes. Do it with steady hands
- Apply a light peach eye-shadow on your eye-lids. Blend it well
- Mascara is essential for long lashes. Wear at-least two coats for thick and long lashes
- Line your lips with a coral lip-liner and wear the same shade of lip color
- A coat of transparent gloss will complete your look
Care to show the world your true beauty? Then, follow these beauty guidelines and look like a Grecian Goddess like Bipasha Basu. And do not forget to sport that gorgeous smile! The world will be on their knees to carry you to the clouds. Have a happy day dressing-up in style!
Indian Photo Agency