Acting powerhouse, Sonakshi Sinha goes nautical for the Smile Foundation, ‘Meet the Kids’ event in Mumbai. She was seen with her mother, Poonam Sinha at the event.
Sonakshi Sinha At Smile Foundation Event
The actress was seen wearing a full-sleeved navy-white striped jersey tee paired with navy palazzos. A wide scoop-neck with navy piping was the chosen neckline for the tee. The top was tucked in for a smarter effect.
Hair & Makeup
Sonakshi Sinha 2013
Sonakshi went bare with her make-up and accessories. She left her silky strands open and side swept. The eyes were done up with kohl, the mascara was there too! Neatly plucked brows, a hint of pink blush and a matte candy pink pout completed her look.
Get the look
Sonakshi Sinha pictures 2013
Hail Stripes! Sailor stripes never go out of style! Sonakshi Sinha dons the nautical ensemble to perfection. Get your style fix by reading our smart tips below:
Look1: A casual day-out
- Get a striped t-shirt; half-sleeve, full-sleeve, sleeveless, anything will do as long as you are comfortable
- Keep the colour code navy and white
- Buy a pair of navy palazzos or wide-legged pants
- Make sure you have a pair of white peep-toes for this look
- Now, pair your ensemble together and hit it off
Look2: Formal to Semi-formal
- A billowy cotton blouse with a pussy-bow collar is a great option for a formal or semi-formal event (depending on your type of work)
- It would be best to have miniscule polka dots on the blouse
- Team your blouse with a pair of navy wide-legged trousers
- Wear it with a pair of beige or white pumps or stilettos
Keep the make-up clean in both the looks. For a casual day-out you do not need a high-definition make-up. So, just keep it neat and tidy with braided hair and lip gloss. In the formal look, go for kohl rimmed eyes, matte pink lip and open hair. You can also tie your hair in a top-knot.
Now, girls rock these looks with aplomb!