Geeta Basra attended Director Rohit Shetty and Designer Navin Shetty’s sister Mahek’s wedding reception in a saffron ensemble.
Geeta Basra Ethnic Lehenga-Sari
Geeta Basra wore a saffron lehenga-sari at the reception to which she paired a glittering silver clutch and diamond earrings and bracelets. The saffron ensemble was adorned with a glittering gold belt, and a gold appliqué on the pallu.
Geeta Basra in Saffron Lehenga-Sari
The scooped back choli was embellished at the back. She made the lehenga-sari work for her. She completed her look with a vertical saffron bindi and red nails.
Hair & Makeup
Geeta Basra Ethnic Charmer in Saffron Lehenga-Sari
The hair was slightly clutched at the back and left loose on the shoulders. The straightened bangs floated on her forehead. The make-up consisted of peach blush, deep kohl eyes with liner, shimmery eyes, and lovely glossy pout.
Get the Look
The colour complements Geeta’s skin tone very well. Indians have a versatile skin tone that especially looks good in warmer shades.
- Wear a saffron lehenga-sari like Geeta Basra in the picture above
- Buy an embellished one for your friend’s wedding reception
- If the lehenga has gold embroidery or embellishment in it then, accessorize the ensemble with golden tones
- Wear a gold peep-toes and a statement bracelet with the lehenga-sari
- Chignon-ed hair and beautiful shimmery eyes will complement the outfit
- A glossy pout in warm shades and t a peach blush-on will carry you forward
- Carry a jewelled clutch with this look
Tip: Warmer colours look good when complemented with gold accessories. Mix and match jewellery but, remember the embellishments on your outfit. A silver shimmer on your outfit should be paired with silver accessories.