Sonakshi Sinha Big Boss 6
Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha was spotted on the sets of Big Boss 6 in Lonavla on October 19 as she promoted her upcoming film “Son of Sardar”.
Sonakshi Sinha in black salwar kameez traditional look “son of sardar” promotion Big Boss 6
Her look that evening stood out precisely because of its simplicity. She wore a black salwar kameez embellished with gold polka dots and a pink border embroidered in silver. Her dupatta was a work of art, portraying floral embroidery in gold that took your breath away. She accessorized elegantly with light-gold jootis, hooped jhumka earrings and simple gold bangles.
Sonakshi Sinha traditional look “Son of Sardar” promotion Big Boss 6
She completed her look with a small silver bindi, pink lips, darkly-lined eyes and rosy cheeks.
Get the Look
Sonakshi Sinha traditional look Son of Sardar Big Boss 6
- Find a salwar kameez with a short, fitted salwar. The print does not matter all that much because the success of this look lies in the accessories.
- Look for earrings which have a distinct but understated elegance. The mood should be traditional. There is a mind-boggling variety of jhumkas available so you shouldn’t have much trouble finding a suitable pair.
- Next, don a bunch of bangles in a timeless but glamorous color like gold or silver, depending on the primary and secondary colors of your outfit.
- If your salwar is embellished or patterned, you may want to choose an understated pair of jootis which will look good but blend into your ensemble. On the other hand, if your outfit is plain then you can go with something with a pop of color or embroidery to inject some oomph into your look.
- Line your eyes darkly with kohl or eye liner. Complete your look with pink lipstick and a touch of blush. If you aren’t comfortable with lipstick, just dab on glossy lip balm which infuses color as well.
Indian Photo Agency